Which jacket to get?? I need your opinions!!!

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Please help me ladies! You are all such fashionistas!! so I need your opinion on which coat to get. I am looking for a kind of casual coat but can be worn with a lot of things. I have found 3 that I really like.

MIKE-WO137_V1.jpg

1) Mike & Chris Lawson jacket in black

emmy_p_grey_front_big.jpg

2) Soia & Kyo Emmy jacket in gray

candy_t_grey_front_big.jpg

3) Soia & Kyo Candy in another gray

I am leaning more towards the first two. I love them all though! Please let me know what you think! TIA!!! :yes:

thanks everyone!

soundjade -- I agree. I never really paid much attention to Soia & Kyo last year but wow! I am totally in love with it as well!

it seems as though majority of you ladies liked the third one. Thanks for all the feed back ladies!! I really appreciate it. I must make a decision soon

I prefer the third. The first fits very awkwardly, doesn't look like it would give much shape. And I've never liked parkas, personally, and besides that, the second seems pretty ordinary IMO.

I would get the jacket that you just can't get out of your head - and that has the 'wow' factor. SOme things you try on just meld into your being.... Others just sit on top.

The following jacket (Diesel Tegugia Jacket - on sale from Tobi's for $161) reminds me of a combination of all three of your picks. Not sure why but it immediately popped into my head when I saw your photos and I do think this jacket is very, very cute... just a thought though... :girlsigh:

Attachments

• tegugia jacket.jpg
    tegugia jacket.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 234
  • tegugia2.jpg
    tegugia2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 236