Which jacket to get?? I need your opinions!!!

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Manhattan, NY
Please help me ladies! You are all such fashionistas!! so I need your opinion on which coat to get. I am looking for a kind of casual coat but can be worn with a lot of things. I have found 3 that I really like.

1) Mike & Chris Lawson jacket in black

2) Soia & Kyo Emmy jacket in gray

3) Soia & Kyo Candy in another gray

I am leaning more towards the first two. I love them all though! Please let me know what you think! TIA!!! :yes:

Sweetpea83

May 28, 2007
I love the third one..it's very trendy and cute. But also the first one..it's more versatile.

priiin

Nov 14, 2007
LOVE the third one! Plaid is really popular these days and the buttons give it a chic look. I love it!

effinhaute

Sep 18, 2006
Manhattan, NY
thanks everyone!

soundjade -- I agree. I never really paid much attention to Soia & Kyo last year but wow! I am totally in love with it as well!

it seems as though majority of you ladies liked the third one. Thanks for all the feed back ladies!! I really appreciate it. I must make a decision soon

sues

O.G.
Nov 16, 2007
I would get the jacket that you just can't get out of your head - and that has the 'wow' factor. SOme things you try on just meld into your being.... Others just sit on top.

The following jacket (Diesel Tegugia Jacket - on sale from Tobi's for $161) reminds me of a combination of all three of your picks. Not sure why but it immediately popped into my head when I saw your photos and I do think this jacket is very, very cute... just a thought though... :girlsigh:

Attachments