Which jacket should I get?

i like the 2nd one better too...the colors stand out more...from the pics, the first one almost looks semi-washed out??

but that is an awesome deal---600 USD!!! cant beat that =)

i like no. 2 the colours are pretty & the check bolder ~ i also think it's younger looking ~ sometimes i think chanel can look frumpy ~ this is a dressy jacket that would look equally as good with jeans

I prefer #2 hands down. It looks "Chanel!" #1 doesn't scream Chanel to me. It is too subdued and a tad conservative. Since you're so young and have the personality to carry it off, go for the bolder color and design of #2. I also prefer new vs. used. LOL.

Ya the first one I scored on ebay for $600, still have to send her a check, which is my drawback, her paypal account isnt'a ctive...so some risk, but she seems trustworthy.
Did you already win the auction? I thought you did and this jacket is yours... Why are you still deciding?

I like the first one. It's more subtle and I like the shape. I bet if you wore it with jeans, it would be fabulous.

Did you already win the auction? I thought you did and this jacket is yours... Why are you still deciding?

I like the first one. It's more subtle and I like the shape. I bet if you wore it with jeans, it would be fabulous.

She accepted a lower offer after the auction ended, but no money has been sent yet. The problem is I have to send a check, so I am not sure I want to do that yet, but if Hands down that was the winning jacket, I'll take the gamble.

hehe.. I think the price is makign me lean towards 1...but its so hard to say!

I love how this forum has somewhat morphed into ready to wear! I love seeing all of the clothes, but now I'm obsessed with Chanel clothes and bags as well.:P

Both jackets are beautiful, but my vote gors with no. 2. You can't go wrong with either! Great purchases.:yes:

Haha.. me too! I lovet hat people give advice and help each other find rtw!

don't send the check! i really recommend you to register with google checkout since there's no paypal, google only charges the seller 2% instead of 3% that paypal charges and you'll be safer that way. pay with a cc and if something doesn't go right, you can call them for protection.

i like the 2nd one more btw..

I love both too. The first a great price & the color will be seasonless. The second is cashmere right? Does it has attached belt on the back. I have the similiar one but difference color. Mine got a belt attached on the back & it's a big difference look. You have to post the picture of the back.