Which item would you recommend for a student?

sbuxaddict

O.G.
May 17, 2013
Hi all! I'm currently in school and have been eyeing a new LV item. I just finished my second round of exams and have been doing well :smile: As a gift to myself I am debating between a mini pochette and an agenda (hopefully the trunks and locks one if they haven't sold out!)

Which do you think is more useful? I'm a student and don't have a need for a full wallet, so I thought a mini pochette would be nice for student IDs and my phone. But on the other hand, maybe an agenda would be good for all my assignments? Our schedule is online though and I would feel weird pulling out a LV item when everyone (including myself) are all taking out loans for school.

Pros and cons of each item would be greatly appreciated! I miss using my speedy every day :sad:

The Agenda!! I'm loving mine. I think it just makes you feel good to open it , so being in school I would say agenda!! Some people use their agendas as wallets too. You can get zippered inserts etc..Check out YouTube . Best of luck

Agenda. I have been using them since I was a student (a long time ago) and I still use it daily. My mini pochette....I can count only a handful of times I used it.

Good luck.

I am personally in a similar situation to you and am looking for something to treat myself with once I finish my Psychology exams in a couple of weeks. I have to say I'm aiming for an agenda myself! Good luck with your exams and good luck deciding! Don't forget to share with us what you buy Xx

Vote for Mini pochette! Very versatile. Very elegant with the goldchain, can be your mini wallet on the go.
I like my LE mini pochette so much.

Attachments

• IMG_7319745157790.jpeg
    IMG_7319745157790.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 270
I'm going to vote Mini Pochette, it would make a cute clutch. You could also use a Cles as a wallet inside along with your phone. I've seen a gold chain that many buy from a seller on ebay that would make it a cute crossbody as well. Good luck deciding.

If you feel weird pulling out an expensive agenda, I suggest not to get it then cos the feeling will be very real when you use it. You might end up not using it if you feel awkward. A mini pochette will be useful. I use mine when I don't need much and a cheap gold chain will mak it a cute crosbody. You can also hook it brought your belt or jean loops to go hands free. It will hold a phone, cards, lipstick and cash easily! :smile:

Thank you for the input everyone! Classes have been keeping me busy so I haven't been on TPF as much.

I do like everyone's points about both items! I love writing things down but I'm afraid to ruin an agenda if I just throw it in my bag and go (guilty of messing up my DA clues this way) Think I'm leaning towards a mini pochette, though I wish they still had the white trunks and locks one :sad:

Maybe I'll get both...my DBF knows my birthday is coming up...:graucho: