Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

Which item to chose Ering, 2 LOVE, or Birkin?

• OEC Engragement

• 2 Plain LOVE

• Hermes Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 30, 2007
Below are my options and I can ONLY pick one although pricing varies. My choice is based on the item, it’s not total cost so that is my I have a hard time.
Currently, I do have a nice little over 2ct center ering, WG Plain Love, and 1 Hermes Birkin.

Option #1: 2.30-2.90ct Old European Cut ering. This is 2nd ering where I can rotate w/ my current one. I do not need to trade; I get to keep my current one. I’ve always wanted OEC. I wanted to have 2 rings so I can pass down to each of my two sons. I have to depart Chanel Jumbo and its part of my hubby contingency. I don’t know if it’s a waste by having 2 engagement rings. Mostly ppl would save up and do a large upgrade.

Option #2: 2 Plain LOVE (Yellow and Rose Gold). I would be nice for me to wear as a daily or stack all 3 LOVE. I feel that LOVE give me a best cost per used.

Option #3: Hermes Birkin 30 in bright colour. I love pretty bag, but reality is that I cannot carry it as daily. It would be mostly sitting in my closet.

I don't have a choice to pick Option 2 &3, although the total cost is almost same as option #1. Which one should I get?

Hi I was going to say Birkin but as you already own one personally I would choose the 2 Love Bangles ..... I only have 1 Love bangle but I'd love another & if you work out cost per wear there great value for money lol ;)

I recently got my first Birkin & have used it nearly every day for over a month I love it & none of my other bags get a look in even my Chanel babies so I'd buy another Birkin if one was offered to me :smile:

All are lovely but I would go for the two Love bangles as well - you already have a stunning e-ring and a Birkin and personally I would always choose jewellery over bags at this sort of price point.

Hi I was going to say Birkin but as you already own one personally I would choose the 2 Love Bangles ..... I only have 1 Love bangle but I'd love another & if you work out cost per wear there great value for money lol ;)

I recently got my first Birkin & have used it nearly every day for over a month I love it & none of my other bags get a look in even my Chanel babies so I'd buy another Birkin if one was offered to me :smile:

I love my LOVE bangle and I wear it everyday and I layer it w/ other bracelets.
As for Chanel babies, i know what you mean. I think i worn my less than 10x total for entire year of 2012.

All are lovely but I would go for the two Love bangles as well - you already have a stunning e-ring and a Birkin and personally I would always choose jewellery over bags at this sort of price point.

Thank you for your input. Jewelry get better use per cost than bags, but I feel that resell value is better on Hermes.;)

I voted for the 2 love bangles. You're ER is gorgeous! and the birkin would be great as well, but personally I always choose jewellery over handbags!
Thanks Candice! I defintely know that would would vote for jewelery. I did try on the VCA onyx 5 motifs bracelet. Yummy.... but i don't have much fever on it yet. Just admiring for now.

1st choice: 2 Loves
2nd choice: Birkin in neutral color like Black or Etoupe. Have you thought about getting a Kelly since you already have a Birkin?

Hi Beachy! Thanks for you inputs. I have a nuetral color in Birkin, Parchemin. Yes, I do have two Kelly as well in 35 and 28, I just sold K35. I also love my Constance too.

I'd totally do another ering! You can wear one on each hand. I could never have too many diamond rings. Bags and bracelets are not so hard to come by, you already have beautiful ones! But diamond rings are sooo special.

Last edited:
I would go with 2 Loves! Your sons may or may not want to use your e-ring(s), but a Love would be a beautiful thing for daughters-in-law (or future granddaughters!) to inherit someday!!

Such a tough decision! Since you already have a Birkin, I'd go for the two LOVE bracelets. You can always save up for another Birkin and get it later this year. :graucho:

I can't wait to see what you decide on!