Which item of clothing can you just not wear?

I can't do puffy sleeves- they make me look like a linebacker. I also avoid Capri length and cropped pants because I am fairly tall and they hit my calves at an awkward spot. It makes me look like I'm wearing pants that shrunk in the wash.

-anything strapless- my shoulders look so abnormally wide so i always wear a cardigan over anything strapless
-one shouldered pieces
-bermuda shorts & cropped pants- they make me look even shorter!
-buttoned blazers- i can wear them open sometimes but when they're buttoned, i look so weird
-trousers and wide leg jeans- they look like curtains hanging off me
-kimono sleeved tops

What brand skinny jeans are you buying? I have tried a few pairs and they have not worked for me at all.

Hudson and J Brand. I also have a few cheap-o pairs to wear when I ride my horse that are PacSun's house brand (Bullhead?)... they take about an hour or two to stretch out but once they do they actually fit well for the price.

Strapless tops, I keep tugging it in the fear that it is going to fall off that I decided that I should just wear things that make me feel comfortable. Therefore it was really easy to pick out my wedding dress coz I ruled out anything strapless right away.

Forgot to mention crops - I used to wear them all the time with high heels or flats in the late 90's/early 2000's... They don't look awful on me, but I am short, and city shorts/bermudas and long pants are just more flattering and less stumpifying on me. I stopped buying ankle crops because of this and plan to rid my closet of them (or tailor them to the knee) in the near future.