Which It bag are you?

Apr 12, 2006
unfortunately I got the Fendi Spy.

Often wild and entertainingly outspoken, you best match the bulbous and boldly patterned Spy bag. The design’s thornlike handle knots and secret compartments make it equally as intrepid as you, wild one. And since your fun and flirty ways often get you loads of attention, it’s only fitting that this eye-catching piece of arm candy is your complementary carryall.

http://quizzes.glam.com/app/site/te...=15&campaignId=32303953&referredById=49406265

Ah! With no cheating I got one of my absolute favourite bags!

"You’re a Chloé Paddington bag Your friendly, dependable, and laid-back disposition makes your perfect purse partner the oh-so-popular Paddington bag. While the style’s overall slouchy shape reflects your casual and approachable attitude, its

oo distinguished padlock and key"

Umm... I don't think I copied and pasted that right... I closed the window already. It's ok, i'm sure someone else will get a paddy.

I got the Hermes birkin bag...
Confident, graceful, and discerning, you are none other than the legendary Birkin bag. Like the pantheon of purses, you portray a portrait of supreme elegance and status. Not one to be on the wrong side of the red rope, your aura of exclusivity and privilege makes ..hmmm interesting I wasn't expecting to get the birkin bag!

I got the Birkin (but I do not own one) :confused1:

Confident, graceful, and discerning, you are none other than the legendary Birkin bag. Like the pantheon of purses, you portray a portrait of supreme elegance and status. Not one to be on the wrong side of the red rope, your aura of exclusivity and privilege makes people crave having you by their side.

You’re a Hermès Birkin bag. Confident, graceful, and discerning, you are none other than the legendary Birkin bag. Like the pantheon of purses, you portray a portrait of supreme elegance and status. Not one to be on the wrong side of the red rope, your aura of exclusivity and privilege makes

I don't own one either but i do like it.

You’re a Hermès Birkin bag. Confident, graceful, and discerning, you are none other than the legendary Birkin bag. Like the pantheon of purses, you portray a portrait of supreme elegance and status. Not one to be on the wrong side of the red rope, your aura of exclusivity and privilege makes
Now I just need a birkin.....:lol:

I'm a Louis Vuitton Murakami bag. :smile:

me too

You’re a Louis Vuitton Murakami bag. Filled with youthful charm and genuine warmth, you go hand in handle with the super-girlie Murakami bag. Its vivid, candy-colored monograms follow in your playful footsteps, and the trendy studding trim reflects your sparkling personality. Always cheerful

I'm a Birkin?! I feel so cool...