Which is your office bag?

SpeedyLady37

Sep 26, 2013
And for whatever your reason could be, do you have a separate bag designated for the office?

I have the Alma right now for work in general but regrettably I haven't found one that can fit documents and that I love (light weight, structured, top-handled & shoulder strap options)

Just wondering if you have an alternate choice so I could be inspired...

:smile:

Last edited:
I use my LVs - depends on what I'm carrying. I have a epi Madeleine GM and brea in epi electric. For more casual office days (like today) I tote around my Siracusa GM - iPad pocket is genius. I also love my Citadine if I need a laptop. Lastly, my Sofia Coppola looks good in any setting.

My 'everyday' bag is my Neverfull GM. I sometimes use my mc speedy and my mono artsy but the Neverfull is a good all rounder.

I do have Radley business bags but I've not used them in years. Maybe I should get them back out.

I used to use my Speedy 30 but I find it so uncomfortable but very roomy now that I got my Michael Kors Hamilton satchel and the Burberry Haymarket Regent these two bags are great for everyday work bag very functional,roomy,and comfortable and at the same time very fashionable.

I use my delightfull pm as my office bag. I have chosen her because of her A4 size interior, that really nice interior design, that big zipper compartment and that a big bottle of water and my lunch do fit nicely too ... And as she sits in my drawer, if I would open it, I would see the nice leather strap first and could grab in quickly ... That makes her my perfect office bag.

As I love her so much, I will go to get the keepfull strap n Febr. To make her comfy as a crossbody for daytrips.

I dont typically carry LVs to work (Im a teacher) but when I do, I take my Epi Speedy 25 in Mocha because it is low key.

I agree with the suggestion of the Sac Plat. My mom has been carrying hers since the 1980s and its perfect for notebooks and paperwork.

Every LV that I own. I try to rotate my handbags, SLG's, charms, and bandeau's every week. They all need to be used and loved... so I do.

As a side note, I carry a 3 pocket briefcase for my work stuff. I hope to get LV briefcase one day.:girlsigh:

I use LVs everyday for work. Majority of my LV bags are structured purses, thus matches my suits for work (I wear suits everyday in the office). My top picks are my Almas (vernis, epi and multicolore), Brea (vernis), Deauville, Trouville, Trevi, Wilshire (vernis), Manhattan GM, Lockit Horizontal and Sac Plat Cerises. I put both base shaper and purse liner on my Speedies to prevent sag, thus is well structured snd works very well with my work outfits as well.

My cross-bodies, fun LEs (Cerises, Cherry Blossoms, Tisse Rayures) and unstructured totes --- Neverfull included --- are my week-end purses.

Last edited:
I definitely use LVs to work, as I find them to be the most durable bags.
I've been using two: the brea GM and epi neverfull, both in black- I used to use a Chanel gst but it just seemed too fragile.

I carry a plain black leather bag or my Longchamps for work. I work in a non profit with many families who live in poverty (and a few that carry Hermes or Chanel). It's just easier for me to use a bag that I don't have to worry about comments from co-workers or clients.