Which is your lesser known/loved bag?

for me i think portobello gm..
i don't know..i have love-hate relationship with porto..
maybe because i love structured bags..
still thinking whether to sell or keep her..sigh...

My Monogram Sac Squash and my Monogram Bequia Porte Document Vertical. They're certainly not less loved by me, but they're lesser known I believe. I've never seen anyone else carrying them.

I have a Ebene Mini Lin Speedy 30 that was never very popular and I never use her, but I can't bring myself to sell her either.

Do you have a bag like that?

This is a great thread! I am laughing because just yesterday my best friend (who has a bag problem herself) told me I needed an intervention because I only use a few of my bags and the rest stay at home! I actually think I use them all, but I guess I would say my Petit Noe in red Epi, the Galliera GM and a Medium mono Looping. I do love them, though. For whatever reason, I just use them less.

This is a great thread! I am laughing because just yesterday my best friend (who has a bag problem herself) told me I needed an intervention because I only use a few of my bags and the rest stay at home! I actually think I use them all, but I guess I would say my Petit Noe in red Epi, the Galliera GM and a Medium mono Looping. I do love them, though. For whatever reason, I just use them less.

I have a medium mono looping that rarely sees the light of day!