Which is your favourite Reissue "Silver"?

Which is your fav Silver??

• Light Silver

• Dark Silver 2007

• Dark Silver 2008

Results are only viewable after voting.

Balchlfen

O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
Hi all!

I am curious as to everyone's favourite silver for the Reissue and your votes/comments would be greatly appreciated:flowers:

I ask because I have the 226 in Light Silver 08 on the way (which is my personal fav:love:) but then I am having a hard time deciding whether to keep my Dark Silver 07 or go for a Dark Silver 08.....I just cannot decide:shrugs:

I'd love to hear your opinions :love:

Here is a pic I borrowed - I hope the PF'er doesn't mind but it shows the colours so well :love:

Left to right: Light Silver, Dark Silver 08, Dark Silver 07

Chanelbags-Allthree.jpg

Dark Silver 07.
Even though I bought this first, and was totally smitten with the bronzey tone (which is very chameleon-like and goes with EVERYTHING and looks fab with browns!), I may be biased because I have a dark silver Sharpey, and the color of that is like the 08 Dark Silver, but non-glazed. So, I have the best of both worlds.

I have the dark silver 08, and while I initially missed out on the 07 (which I also really liked) I thought I'd "settle" and pick up the 08. But after comparing some small pieces (like wallets) of the 07 ds, I ended up liking the 08 more. -But I think it's because it's less "bronzey" and a tad more silver-ish. Supposedly the new fall dark silver is more pewter-y, and sounds really pretty (different from both previous dark silvers)... if that didn't make your decision seem harder! ;)

I have the dark silver 08, and while I initially missed out on the 07 (which I also really liked) I thought I'd "settle" and pick up the 08. But after comparing some small pieces (like wallets) of the 07 ds, I ended up liking the 08 more. -But I think it's because it's less "bronzey" and a tad more silver-ish. Supposedly the new fall dark silver is more pewter-y, and sounds really pretty (different from both previous dark silvers)... if that didn't make your decision seem harder! ;)

Thanks for the info janny328! :tup: I think I will pop to Chanel in London and see if they have a look book for Fall 08....dark silver/pewter sounds just divine!:love: