Which Is Your Favorite?

well ive been using my pirata campeggio a ton

i tink my fave styles are ciao, ciao ciao, and campeggio!!

now i just need to get myself a steliina

in print
i love tan playground, amore, and ummmmmmm citta rosa!!

My favorite style is Zucca. I really can't pick a fav print right now, because I :heart: them all. Maybe my Inferno Zucca would be my favorite?:shrugs: Just because of all my Zuccas the Inferno has my absolute PERFECT print placement.

i love my inferno dolce. i've been carrying the poor thing since december. the size is good for me, since i don't carry that much. i do want to give it a rest and start using my op stellina though. i love how that style one looks, but haven't tried it out yet.

Right now, I'm grabbing my L'amore Stellina the most. It's so springy/summery. But I tend to pick the bag for the occaision. Wore my Foresta Corriere to the veterinarian last weekend... because of the animals. I wear my Gioco to the movies because it sits nicely on my lap.

I've bought so many is such a short time, I haven't worn most yet.

I *think* my favorite at this moment is my Foresta Corriere, but it's only because I haven't gotten any new bags - my Pirata Zucca and Spiaggia Gioco should be here by the end of June.

Pirata is my favorite print so far. If I could find a Corriere in Pirata, it may be my favorite - until the elusive Zucca makes it here! ;)