Which is your favorite city in the world?

LOL, i'm from markham! hello from the north-east end!
honestly, i don't find toronto people friendly. haha. :sweatdrop:

hehe i'm from markham as well!!

nyc is my favourite city though! to me, there's just something magical about it! plus it doesn't hurt that so many shows, movies and books are based there!
i love hong kong as well!

i've never been to dubai or paris but it seems like i can easily fall in love with both places as well!

hmmm only travelled the us and some countries in europe. I would say venice, paris, and prague are my favorite in europe. oh and some like christmas town in germany somewhere haha in the us ummm......... hmmmmm... I liked boston and st louis.....

Paris because I partly grew up there, and Zurich.

I live in Zürich and it is a very beautiful city. There's an ad now in the Swiss train stations saying that Zürich is the smallest metropole in the world. Could actually be true since for it's small size, it has so much to offer. The standard of living is also very good.

I'm curious. Why Berlin? That is unusual.

In Germany, Berlin is also my favorite. It's a very interesting city and I like walking around the area of the Brandenburg Tur, Parliament, Checkpoint Charlie and the Cathedral.

Barcelona, Spain- the architechture is so unique. Gaudi's work are so impressive.

I love Gaudi's architecture and Barcelona is indeed very unique. Been there so many times and I enjoy each time I visit.

I adore NYC and try and go once a year(I live in Ireland so can't get there as often as I'd like!)

In Europe, Barcelona is my favourite city-I think it's beautiful and I got engaged there so it's definitely on my favourites lists!

Socialite, i would have put "Skipton" in Yorkshire, but nobody knows where that is! It's not really a city :lol: I had a great time there. I also liked Manchester, and I love Scotland-- Aberdeen and Inverness.

I've only traveled to a handful of places so here's my list:

Paris - It was sooo beautiful and I really loved the pace of the city, not too slow or too fast, it seems like the perfect place to raise kids and be really happy even though its a big city.

Guanajuato, Guanajuato Mexico - This is such a beautiful city!! I wouldn't mind getting lost there and just going up and down streets and just look around, it's so beautiful! Plus it's somewhat of a college town so it mixes a lot of modern with the historical aspect.

St. Petersburg, Russia- I've actually never been but ever since I was a little girl this city has filled my imagination. Ive been fascinated with Russia for about as long as I can remember and to visit this city would be a life goal completed.

I studied abroad in England and took a lot of weekend trips around the UK, but mainly in England. I studied in Canterbury, so that's my favorite place. But London's a close second just because I felt like it had so much to do and I loved the vibe. I never ran out of things to do or see any of the times I was there. But I loved every place I went- Bath (reminded me a lot of Canterbury for some reason), Brighton, Cambridge, Oxford, Manchester, Leicester (I visited my friend there and mainly stayed around campus so I didn't get a good feel for it), the Lake District, etc. But, I think a lot of people like London because it has great food, history, arts, and shopping (haha). I love England! :heart:

Yes I also really like the lake district, the views up there are amazing ! :smile:

Socialite, i would have put "Skipton" in Yorkshire, but nobody knows where that is! It's not really a city :lol: I had a great time there. I also liked Manchester, and I love Scotland-- Aberdeen and Inverness.

haha LOL, I know what you mean, Im from a Tiny place just on the outskirts of Liverpool and nobody would have a clue where it is but its not my fave place anyway ! LOL, I think Yorkshire is very nice also, Ive not been to scotland yet :smile: