Which is you best QUALITY???

A small one with the brand name 'Zeca' which I've never seen before or since. $20 at a small boutique. Lots of detail (e.g. closes with a zipper which is then covered by a flap with a magnetic snap, and a zippered pocket in the back and also one inside). I don't need a wallet with it because of the two pockets. Great workmanship, seams are all perfect and no loose threads. Sadly it's too small for what I normally need to carry, but I've had it for years (use it once in a while when I can get by with less stuff) and it still looks new. I'd love to find that brand again and get something bigger.

I have a cognac floral embossed Kooba Sienna from years ago that I couldn't kill if I ran it over with a car. Normally I baby my bags but I don't even need to with that one, it doesn't seem to matter what I do with it.

I have a big Guess bag that I've had for about three years and its indestructible! Its been rained on, fallen in mud, dropped in the snow, squished into my tiny locker at work... I wash it out with the garden hose haha!!

I usually don't keep my purses long enough to see if they withhold over time. But I will say I had a Coach backpack for close to 7 years, used it in undergrad and graduate school, and that thing (with the exception of a few scuffs and scratches) held up to school use very well. I just recently sold it to BBOS Private Sale, and I was sad to see it go... But how many uses does a 28 year old have for a leather backpack after she's completely finished school?

I usually don't keep my purses long enough to see if they withhold over time. But I will say I had a Coach backpack for close to 7 years, used it in undergrad and graduate school, and that thing (with the exception of a few scuffs and scratches) held up to school use very well. I just recently sold it to BBOS Private Sale, and I was sad to see it go... But how many uses does a 28 year old have for a leather backpack after she's completely finished school?

I had my leather Coach backpack for 10 years...before the zippers misaligned and the seams started showing wear. So I agree - vintage Coach, made in the USA (not the bags Coach makes today). I am also very pleased with the quality of Anya Hindmarch and Miu Miu bags.

Most def.. Coach...I have had my 1st Coach bag since 2005 and it is the Soho Suede Demi Flap, in (Flint)..I love the look, feel, & the smell of this bag...The Only down fall would be, the fact that it is Suede...I will always keep this bag even though I haven't carried it for a couple of years {:smile: Btw, it is in mint cond. after the past 5 years!

I have to give up to my Kooba hobo and Murakami NF. Both bags have really survived the wear and tear.

unfortunately my LV Speedy only lasted 2 years before the corners wore down and tore :tdown: