Which Is The Better Color: Black or Ink??

1. I recently just bought my first Balenciaga (Rouge Vif Box). Haven't received her yet, but I will in the next two days. But I'm already wanting the City in either Black or Ink color. I just want your opinions on which of the two is the prettiest color. Let me know. I live in the sticks of Nebraska, so there are no Balenciaga bags around.

2. If you already have a black bag, I'd choose Ink. It's nice to see a splash of color, IMO.

3. I don't own a black bag currently, but exactly what color is the Ink anyway?

4. Interesting question. Sometimes, in lower light it appears black, but outside it looks purple/navyish.

Oh, and I vote for Ink!!!

5. I love Ink...and the color changes with different light...

6. I have both colors, but I'm partial to the Ink.

7. Thanks everyone for your comments. I hope I can find one in Ink.

8. ink

9. I love the black. The black bags are classic and the newer ones have really nice leather. I will be the oddball here, but my choice would be black.:yes:

10. I love black!

11. i love both. i can't really choose.

12. Get the INK!!:yahoo:

13. I just got my Weekender in Ink today. As already stated it is a navy/purple (and in some light almost black). I think the colour varies from bag to bag. I just got mine and I am loving it sooo much. :love: It's a really fun colour!
    Here are my pics (taken indoors at night) in the sunlight mine is quite a bit more purple-y colour but I haven't taken any pics of that yet.

Ink Full.jpg Ink empty.jpg
  14. Hey missy!! I vote for Ink as well - it's such a lovely color! :love:

15. black!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice