LV NYC - Best store??

The flagship on 5th ave sells out of some of the more popular bags as a lot of tourists stop there. I love the LV in the Saks (also on 5th ave but on 51st street). Last weekend, the 5th ave boutique was sold out of several models of speedys and NFs, but they're probably restocked by now and have plenty during the week. They tend to sell out of the most popular items (NFs and Speedys) by Sunday afternoon in my experience but the Saks and Bloomies boutiques don't get as much foot traffic and don't have the same inventory issues.

5th Avenue is definitely a must see and will have more (of course) but you need to visit the LV in Soho as well because it's so cute! I feel like the 5th Ave store is so rude, too... it made me pretty mad so I didn't get anything there. Enjoy NYC! It's amazing!

Well, I'm going to New York at the end of this month and I was just wondering which LV store I should hit (by the way, this is my first time going to NYC). I'll be there from Sunday until Saturday. I hear the 5th Avenue store is amazing but they run out of the more popular items fast. Any advice?

I went to NYC a few wks ago & after reading all the bad reviews on the 5th ave store I almost skipped it in favor for soho... so glad I didn't! not only did I buy a great bag *reveal to come* I worked with one of the nicest SAs that I've ever met. I don't have her card on me but will PM it to you later.

if you want to droll over LV and see the 5th ave. store then go for a walk.And then go to the SoHo. the Smanager is so good and all of the SA's too.the are really gentle and the will help you and explain you everything