Which is the best LV store in NYC - visiting from Australia!!

LeeWaz

Mar 15, 2010
Australia
My husband and I are visiting the USA from Australia in 4 weeks!!! CANNOT WAIT!!! Our first stop is New York City. I would like to buy a new Louis in New York, which is the best store (5th Ave?) and what should I buy? What is hot over there right now?

Current Collection:-

Mono Speedy 30
Azur Speedy 30
Mono Neverfull GM
Mono Tivoli GM

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I went to the Bloomingdales' LV :yahoo: it's small but the SAs were nice. And you can kill two birds with one stone - Bloomies and LV :party:

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
The flagship on 5th ave sells out of some of the more popular bags as a lot of tourists stop there. I love the LV in the Saks (also on 5th ave but on 51st street). Last weekend, the 5th ave boutique was sold out of several models of speedys and NFs, but they're probably restocked by now and have plenty during the week. They tend to sell out of the most popular items (NFs and Speedys) by Sunday afternoon in my experience but the Saks and Bloomies boutiques don't get as much foot traffic and don't have the same inventory issues.

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
I would also go to the one in Soho. There are so many tourists at the one on 5th, and I've found that they SAs there are not very helpful.

LeeWaz

Mar 15, 2010
Australia
Great!!! Thank you for all your advice. Think I might visit them all and purchase from the one with the best customer service!! USA here I come!!

LVOEnyc

May 27, 2009
Las Vegas
5th Avenue is definitely a must see and will have more (of course) but you need to visit the LV in Soho as well because it's so cute! I feel like the 5th Ave store is so rude, too... it made me pretty mad so I didn't get anything there. Enjoy NYC! It's amazing!

LaurieLou

IG@LaurieLouie
Jun 18, 2008
NY
5th ave SAs are the rudest. I like Soho. It is a cool area to see and much less touristy.

andro

Sep 8, 2007
I've heard horror stories about the 5th avenue store but they also have the best selection. I think the store in Soho is the best though.