***WHICH IS HOT???? RED E/W or RED M/L????***

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
Hi Ladies!

I guess since it's February :heart:, it made me wanna think of getting a Red purse once again. After failing to locate one with GH last year, I ended up getting a Jumbo Beige Clair which I totally adore:love:

My Red will be more of an accent bag so I'm not concern about fitting a lot of stuff. I believe M/L is more classic but with the double flap isn't more difficult vs East-West which only have a single flap?

I really appreciate your input so I can start tracking it down.....

I love my patent E/W, but I must admit, it is a bit small to fit wallet, keys, lipgloss, cell phone, and sunglasses. I can squash it all in and barely get it closed. Not good for the sunglasses...

I own both medium flaps and e/w's, but aesthetically speaking, I have always felt that nothing can beat the medium flap. The proportions are simply perfection! :love: If I had a choice between the exact same bag in both sizes, I would pick the medium (and I also love the fact that I can wear my medium flaps with one strap)!

I own both medium flaps and e/w's, but aesthetically speaking, I have always felt that nothing can beat the medium flap. The proportions are simply perfection! :love: If I had a choice between the exact same bag in both sizes, I would pick the medium (and I also love the fact that I can wear my medium flaps with one strap)!

Minal, you have pinned down one advantage of the medium being worn with one strap....although I think I would be wearing it more if its black...just my opinion...thanks!