***WHICH IS HOT???? RED E/W or RED M/L????***

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies!

I guess since it's February :heart:, it made me wanna think of getting a Red purse once again. After failing to locate one with GH last year, I ended up getting a Jumbo Beige Clair which I totally adore:love:

My Red will be more of an accent bag so I'm not concern about fitting a lot of stuff. I believe M/L is more classic but with the double flap isn't more difficult vs East-West which only have a single flap?

I really appreciate your input so I can start tracking it down.....

2. The shape of the m/l is prettier than the e/w but I believe the ew can fit more. For me, it's the m/l.

3. Thanks Sophie!

4. OP, the m/l is hotter! Yes, the double flap is a bit of a nuisance, but the bag can fit more overall so it doesn't just have to be an "accent" bag.

5. Thanks Panda!

So far 2 for M/L...keep it coming.....

6. Van, have you tried out both in person?

7. I love my patent E/W, but I must admit, it is a bit small to fit wallet, keys, lipgloss, cell phone, and sunglasses. I can squash it all in and barely get it closed. Not good for the sunglasses...

8. I own both medium flaps and e/w's, but aesthetically speaking, I have always felt that nothing can beat the medium flap. The proportions are simply perfection! :love: If I had a choice between the exact same bag in both sizes, I would pick the medium (and I also love the fact that I can wear my medium flaps with one strap)!

9. Sophie, I have tried the M/L but not the E/W yet...

10. Thanks vhdos!

11. Minal, you have pinned down one advantage of the medium being worn with one strap....although I think I would be wearing it more if its black...just my opinion...thanks!

12. I like the look of the Medium Flap better............JMO

13. Thanks tillie46!

14. medium! agree w/ minal, can't beat the classiness of its shape and the wearing it single-chained!

15. Thanks purse-nality! I remember you also looking for a Red with GHW....