***WHICH IS HOT???? RED E/W or RED M/L????***

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
LA
Hi Ladies!

I guess since it's February :heart:, it made me wanna think of getting a Red purse once again. After failing to locate one with GH last year, I ended up getting a Jumbo Beige Clair which I totally adore:love:

My Red will be more of an accent bag so I'm not concern about fitting a lot of stuff. I believe M/L is more classic but with the double flap isn't more difficult vs East-West which only have a single flap?

I really appreciate your input so I can start tracking it down.....

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
OP, the m/l is hotter! Yes, the double flap is a bit of a nuisance, but the bag can fit more overall so it doesn't just have to be an "accent" bag.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
I love my patent E/W, but I must admit, it is a bit small to fit wallet, keys, lipgloss, cell phone, and sunglasses. I can squash it all in and barely get it closed. Not good for the sunglasses...

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
The city that never sleeps!
I own both medium flaps and e/w's, but aesthetically speaking, I have always felt that nothing can beat the medium flap. The proportions are simply perfection! :love: If I had a choice between the exact same bag in both sizes, I would pick the medium (and I also love the fact that I can wear my medium flaps with one strap)!

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
LA
I love my patent E/W, but I must admit, it is a bit small to fit wallet, keys, lipgloss, cell phone, and sunglasses. I can squash it all in and barely get it closed. Not good for the sunglasses...
Thanks vhdos!

vans726

O.G.
Mar 10, 2009
LA
I own both medium flaps and e/w's, but aesthetically speaking, I have always felt that nothing can beat the medium flap. The proportions are simply perfection! :love: If I had a choice between the exact same bag in both sizes, I would pick the medium (and I also love the fact that I can wear my medium flaps with one strap)!

Minal, you have pinned down one advantage of the medium being worn with one strap....although I think I would be wearing it more if its black...just my opinion...thanks!

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
medium! agree w/ minal, can't beat the classiness of its shape and the wearing it single-chained!