which is closer to the right measurements?

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
Macys description of Hailey is 12" long, 6-3/4" high and 4-3/4" wide
on the coach website it states that it's 13-1/2" long, 10-1/4" tall and 5-1/2" wide. can someone tell me which size is accurate? tia

I have the 14337, the older model. The width is variable because it depends on how you measure it. Mine is 10 1/2" from the top middle to the center bottom seam, so the width plus the height is 21". According to Coach's measurements, the width plus the height is about 26", and Macy's is 18 1/4", so mine is in between. The length of mine is the same as Coach's. I saw the Haileys at Macy's today and if anything, they looked bigger than mine, so I think Macy's measurements are wrong. It is slightly smaller than the regular Sophia, if that helps.

I have the 14337, the older model. The width is variable because it depends on how you measure it. Mine is 10 1/2" from the top middle to the center bottom seam, so the width plus the height is 21". According to Coach's measurements, the width plus the height is about 26", and Macy's is 18 1/4", so mine is in between. The length of mine is the same as Coach's. I saw the Haileys at Macy's today and if anything, they looked bigger than mine, so I think Macy's measurements are wrong. It is slightly smaller than the regular Sophia, if that helps.

I think it actually depends on how you want to measure the purse. I measure the purse when it's full and I don't measure the upper sides of the purse where it's pretty much nonfunctional. So that's why when the purse is filled with stuff the height (the body/stomach from the middle of the purse down) is 6" (minus the strap), length is 12" and the width is about 5". If you measure it when it's empty and flat then it's different measurements. Btw I have the newer version brought from the Coach website.

Oic thanks babe! Really appreciate that :smile:
My place don't have a coach store, so have to buy it online :sad:
So can u girls advice me which to get? The hailey 14337 or the 18801m? Tia! :heart: