Which is better?

Oct 24, 2005
The AB saddle bag in large, or medium? I'm seriously thinking about getting one - they're within my price range. I know a place that ships internationally, and that gives refunds. What does anyone think?

ANDR-WY2_V1-BIG.jpglarge

ANDR-WY4_V1-BIG.jpgmedium

medium unless you are 5'5 and up and love a large bag. large is 17 wide and medium is 15. Summer blu also has them in stock but I don't know if they ship internationally I have never used them before.

english_girl_900 said:
The AB saddle bag in large, or medium? I'm seriously thinking about getting one - they're within my price range. I know a place that ships internationally, and that gives refunds. What does anyone think?

View attachment 912large

View attachment 913medium

Summerblu.com prices matches...and they ship internationally. It says you have to fax a copy of your credit card to them...I guess because of the cc scams now?

When it comes to choices like this - I always get the large. But I'm of average height (5'5''), so I feel I can go either way.

I just love having plenty of room to put all my stuff - and I always carry around a smaller clutch inside my larger bags, just in case I end up going somewhere in the evening.