?

LV or Watch?

1. LV Damier Geant Messager

2. LV Taiga Odessa

3. Tag Hueur Mens' Watch

4. Just give him a home cooked meal! or Other items (Please suggest!) TIA

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hubby's birthday is next Friday and I really don't know what to get him, thought of the Viktor but my Dad uses that as his everyday bag and hubby refuses to carry the same bag.

A huge part of me wants to buy him a LV but another part of me tells me a watch is more value for money. :s

Need opinions on this, please help! TIA!:heart:

2. My DH is in love with the Steve McQueen Monaco Tag Heuer watch, so I say go with the Tag Heuer.

3. i say definitely LV. and IMO the taiga is more luxurious than the damier geant collection. what do you hubby carry when he goes to work? odessa seems like a nice choice if he carries his laptop to work. you just have to make sure that his laptop fits into odessa. otherwise, there are quite a lot of messenger bags in the taiga line. HTH! :smile:

4. I think men would know how to appreciate watches better than bags. At least with the watch he can wear it everyday!

5. Yep, I agree.
    I'd recommend buying the Tag Heuer. :yes:

btw, Itsabagslife, this is slightly off-topic, but I love your avatar of your dog Jimmy! (Was his name Jimmy? Please correct me if I'm wrong!)
    He's adorable! :love:

6. IMO, watch is more value for men :biggrin: especially my BF :shame:
    I noticed that he spent more time on watch department than bag one :shrugs:
    Maybe the latest technology of watch can attract men more than the gorgeous bag :smile:
    But that's only my view. Let see others :yes:

7. If you give him that home cooked meal, that'd be even more money for grooms items ! :happydance::devil:

(go for the watch !)

8. Personally, I would go with a Breitling watch--they are my fiancee's favorite!

9. I would give him the watch :yes:

10. Hmm, seems like the majority would be for a watch except for a choice of a home-cooked meal! Lol!:lol:

I thought of the Breitling too but he's been drooling:drool: over the Tag ones.

eyelove, yup! That's Jimmy alright! You still remember!

I think the problem is that I want him to carry an LV too, maybe that's why I've been looking at these few items... :s

11. Tag Heuer!

12. watch :yes:

13. I'd recommend the watch as well. Or maybe you should ask him what he prefers? Which would he need/use more...a watch or a bag?

14. My bf would def. want the watch.

15. i'd say go for the watch too. Tag Heuer make very good watches - i have two :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice