which is better? i just cant decide!!!

joope

the little DeViL....
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
okie, i want to get another LV after purchase my artsy last month so i thought a smaller bag will be good?? speedy is no good for me as i see it everywhere, i mean its nice but i just want something else perhaps.

i am thinking either LOCKIT in monogram canvas or TRIVOLI pm....? i am petite, 1.53m (is that 5 feet?) and i usually dress casual since i am not working. i love simple yet detail stuff and now i simply cant decide....

The Tivoli sounds like a great choice! And I think you will also really love the Trevi PM, you should try it on at the boutique before you decide!

i almost wanted to post again asking what about trevi!!! :yahoo: but again, i find the outlook more suitable for work...? or its just me??? and why i think about this simply because its a different print from my monogram artsy...... but i dont feel the bond with it.

and my hubby vote for tivoli pm too! i like it too but just that i am worried am i just buying out of impulse..... and heard that august will launch quite a few new bags! should i wait?? or should i just get tivoli for now? hubby object LOCKIT big time!