which is a more year round versatile blue?

which blue is a more versatile year round color for a Kelly 28?

• blue encre

• blue nuit

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'd really like a dark blue bag with ghw that I can wear year round. Likely a Kelly 28. Which do you think is more versatile? Also I really like neutrals. I don't want anything that is a bright color. I am trying to learn my lesson. :smile:
Definitely bleu nuit. Bleu encre has a purple undertone. Posted a K32 and a 2002 both in bleu encre for your reference. No picture for bleu nuit but I was offered a mini Evelyne in bleu nuit in Zurich. The shade is almost black, like navy blue. Hope this helps.

CollageMaker_20201007_102758854.jpg

Reactions: Rockerchic
Either bleu nuit or even indigo.
Definitely bleu nuit. Bleu encre has a purple undertone. Posted a K32 and a 2002 both in bleu encre for your reference. No picture for bleu nuit but I was offered a mini Evelyne in bleu nuit in Zurich. The shade is almost black, like navy blue. Hope this helps.
Either Bleu Nuit or Indigo: this was my Bleu Nuit Birkin in Clemence, Indigo is darker.

View attachment 4870544
BN is a neutral imo as opposed to BE with its purple undertones. BE to me is bright and vibrant. BN is a navy. Attached BN in togo.

View attachment 4870560
Thank you so much ladies!! Blue Nuit is definitely the one for me! Duna and Kavnadoo, those bags are so beautiful!

Reactions: caruava
Bleu Nuit is far more neutral. That said, I like it better in larger bags. I have an Evelyne TPM in BN and although I wore it a LOT when I first got it, I now have Gold and Bleu Electrique as well in the TPM, and I rarely reach for the BN.

In a full size Kelly or Birkin though, I think Bleu Nuit is gorgeous. It is one of those colors that's as wearable as black but is NOT black.
Encre is gorgeous too but it's a jewel tone....if you want a true neutral, go BN. Now I'm wanting a Bleu Nuit K......

Reactions: LOA
Bleu Nuit is far more neutral. That said, I like it better in larger bags. I have an Evelyne TPM in BN and although I wore it a LOT when I first got it, I now have Gold and Bleu Electrique as well in the TPM, and I rarely reach for the BN.

In a full size Kelly or Birkin though, I think Bleu Nuit is gorgeous. It is one of those colors that's as wearable as black but is NOT black.
Encre is gorgeous too but it's a jewel tone....if you want a true neutral, go BN. Now I'm wanting a Bleu Nuit K......
QF I soooo want a blue nuit kelly (or birkin) with GH....sigh.....I found an blue encre and toyed with making that work but my PF fam put me back on track...I do not want to make another mistake and settle for something not quite right. Patience is obviously not my strongest suit!

QF I soooo want a blue nuit kelly (or birkin) with GH....sigh.....I found an blue encre and toyed with making that work but my PF fam put me back on track...I do not want to make another mistake and settle for something not quite right. Patience is obviously not my strongest suit!
I'm so happy I'm not going out much....if I were my impatience would have overridden me already and I'd be chasing another K28!

• Love
Reactions: Rockerchic
Blue Nuit! I ordered a blue encre evelyne from the website thinking it would satisfy my blue itch but it had too much of a purple hue for my taste and immediately went back.