which is a good roomy bag for everday?

1. I need a shoulder bag and I need to carry around alot of stuff, bottom should not be "delicate" and easily stained like my poor montsouris. I'm 5"4. Please help with your favorites. I was thinking Babylone, BH, BV, any others and which is more functional and easeir to lug around and dig out stuff out of. Thanks.

2. I would go with the BV, it's very deep and has lots of space for everything ! A lot of ladies here are avid fans of the BH, but it's a personal preference thing - try them both on, you'll like one ! :biggrin:

3. Petit noe, I use mine almost every day! However, you should know it does not have interior pockets.

4. I like the BH. Welcome to the forum :biggrin:

5. I love the style of the babylone, to me it looks very luxurious.

6. From the good old Mono Canvas I prefer the Batignolles Horizontal. :love:
    Maybe the Saleya MM/GM or the Chelsea in Damier?

7. i love the cabas piano and the BV

8. Batignolles Horizontal. It's a great everyday bag. It's light, wears comfortably on the shoulder, and holds tons. It's also a great looking bag.

9. BH Baby

10. I vote for the BH.

11. I think I'm leaning towards the BH. Does anyone have the babylone? Is it awkward to carry?

12. :yes: the Batignolles Horizontal would be a great everyday bag

how about the Popincourt Haut?

13. Is BH too big to go shopping with?

14. ^^I think the BH is a perfect shopping bag!

15. How about Petit Noe in epi?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice