Which is a better «Passport bag»?

Apr 26, 2013
Hey everyone

I’m looking to buy a small is crossbody bag for international traveld to fit my phone, x2 passports and tickets.

I’ve been looking at

1. Alma BB in Epi, inCoquelicot (red is my fave colour)

2. Pochette félice in monogram empreinte leather the black colour. I love the bag and the insets but I guess one cant fit these with a phone/passport and does it look to fancy?

3. Multipochette accesorrie in Khaki, i love this bag and and the compartments make sense for a handsfewe journey. I’m in doubt about this because I feel it is expensive for this particular bag.

Any other suggestions, and what would you go for or have in mind when picking?

xoxo

Out of the three, I'd personally go with the MPA. The Felicie might be too small to fit a phone and 2 passports tbh, especially the leather version ones. I tend to put my bag into the magazine pocket, hence, I need something slim and malleable enough. That rules out the Alma BB since it's stiff and has a wider base. I'm not sure if you'd like the style of the double zip pochette but I think it could be a good one for traveling.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: DrFabulousTee
Whenever az Épi Alma is in the contest, it wins every time. The Felicie is OK, the Multi Pochette is controversial when it comes to practicality (some say it's very practical, some say the multi-ness just adds confusion), but the Alma always will be the 'most-Vuitton' a bag can get. I vote for that.

Out of the three, I'd personally go with the MPA. The Felicie might be too small to fit a phone and 2 passports tbh, especially the leather version ones. I tend to put my bag into the magazine pocket, hence, I need something slim and malleable enough. That rules out the Alma BB since it's stiff and has a wider base. I'm not sure if you'd like the style of the double zip pochette but I think it could be a good one for traveling.

Hope that helps!

I have ruled out the felice, although I’ve put it on my never ending wish list.
I love the look of double zip pochette although the strap is not really to my liking.
The MPA is my top contender but at the moment no luck tracking it down in the UK

Whenever az Épi Alma is in the contest, it wins every time. The Felicie is OK, the Multi Pochette is controversial when it comes to practicality (some say it's very practical, some say the multi-ness just adds confusion), but the Alma always will be the 'most-Vuitton' a bag can get. I vote for that.
I really love the Alma the only reason I havent bought it is because as mentioned the base might not be the most practical as a passport bag.
But it is the bag I feel I would get the most out of even financially…the MPA is getting rather expensive for my pockets.

I have booked and appointment to have a proper look at the alma on the weekend and hopefully I’ll have my passport bag in time to fly home to spens xmas at home with my parenta for the first time in 3 years.

Reactions: Aliluvlv and BULL
Hey everyone

I’m looking to buy a small is crossbody bag for international traveld to fit my phone, x2 passports and tickets.

I’ve been looking at

1. Alma BB in Epi, inCoquelicot (red is my fave colour)

2. Pochette félice in monogram empreinte leather the black colour. I love the bag and the insets but I guess one cant fit these with a phone/passport and does it look to fancy?

3. Multipochette accesorrie in Khaki, i love this bag and and the compartments make sense for a handsfewe journey. I’m in doubt about this because I feel it is expensive for this particular bag.

Any other suggestions, and what would you go for or have in mind when picking?

xoxo
I'm planning on taking a trip to Europe in the spring, and I am planning on using my Alma BB while I'm traveling. I love the strap as a crossbody, and love that I have the option of taking the strap off for a handbag. I even purchased a passport holder to use in lieu of my wallet which will give me more room in my Alma. The Alma fits my iPhone 13, with my keys along with my zippy wallet and eyeglasses just fine. So not having the zippy wallet will definitely add more space.

That's my suggestion for you! Good luck.

Reactions: Aliluvlv