Which is a better looking bag? Kooba or Rebecca Minkoff?

What is a nicer grey bag?

• Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Mini in Charcoal

• Kobba Lena in Slate

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm in the process of convincing myself to spend the money for this same back but in another color. So I vote for it. I can't seem to find a Kooba bag that I love.

I own the Kooba Lena in slate , I have not opened it yet...
but I just saw the Rebecca Minkoff morning after mini in charcoal and I am smitten. Do I sell off the Lena and buy the Morning After? Which is a better looking bag and will last longer? I cna not post a pic of the Kooba, just hoping you can find it if you googe it. Bag Borrow or Steal has it up.

I tend to like shoulder bags but I also like that Rebecca makes hers in the USA- NYC no less!
The better looking bag is the one YOU think looks best!

Here is a pic of the Slate lena..
4yhhcnt.jpg

I voted for this, because I have a few Kooba bags, including a Bark Lena, and I find them to be well made, and I love the belted design of the lena. :yes:
LOL at your purse ban quote!!!!

Guess what? Even though this is a tie, I went with the pitter patter of my heart, I sold the Kooba and bought the Mini Morning After Charcoal Rebecca Minkoff on WinkNyc.com for just $313.60!!! I used the code DCWINK for 30% off. Nice! :tup:

Guess what? Even though this is a tie, I went with the pitter patter of my heart, I sold the Kooba and bought the Mini Morning After Charcoal Rebecca Minkoff on WinkNyc.com for just $313.60!!! I used the code DCWINK for 30% off. Nice! :tup:

Hi! I bought the same bag from WinkNyc and received it yesterday.
I LOVE it!!! :yahoo:
Grey is a bit darker than the picture and it's sooo much nicer IRL.

Hope you will like it too!
Congrats!!