Tech Which iPhone case do you have?

Took a pic of my crystal incase since I changed my case already.

Attachments

• image-4142908453.jpg
    image-4142908453.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 647
  • image-3071460857.jpg
    image-3071460857.jpg
    682.5 KB · Views: 636
  • image-1957209343.jpg
    image-1957209343.jpg
    706.2 KB · Views: 638
I haven't decided if and when Ill upgrade. Im not sure what to do yet. I usually go with a Speck Candyshell but none of the iPhone5 colors are my taste at all!

ame said:
I haven't decided if and when Ill upgrade. Im not sure what to do yet. I usually go with a Speck Candyshell but none of the iPhone5 colors are my taste at all!

Tell me about it! I'm looking for a good case and its so hard to find ANY right now!! I keep going back and forth about an otterbox?! Then again I like the slimmer cases...but with the slimmer cases they slip out so easily from your hand. Grrr decisions decisions

So after a couple cases going on my phone and returning a few b/c I'm so picky....I ended up with an Otterbox Defender! Ive had them on my iPhone 4 and to me it doesn't add as much bulk to my 5.

image-1292755144.jpg

Oooo ignore the MIRROR please :]

sandyclaws said:
So after a couple cases going on my phone and returning a few b/c I'm so picky....I ended up with an Otterbox Defender! Ive had them on my iPhone 4 and to me it doesn't add as much bulk to my 5.

Oooo ignore the MIRROR please :]

Oooh I want an otterbox sooo bad. Loved them on my i4s!!

Materialgirl417 said:
Oooh I want an otterbox sooo bad. Loved them on my i4s!!

Yea they're pretty awesome! Lol easy to find in my purse and I have no problem worry about my phone! I think I'm going to find a purple skin for my otterbox. I'd LOVE to have a lime green/purple otterbox!!

sandyclaws said:
Yea they're pretty awesome! Lol easy to find in my purse and I have no problem worry about my phone! I think I'm going to find a purple skin for my otterbox. I'd LOVE to have a lime green/purple otterbox!!

I had a bright line green with hot pink! It was sooo cute. I'm hoping alot more colors are in this week at my local stores.

I picked up the otterbox commuter today, really like it! I had one for my iPhone 4 as well. My husband has the defender on his iPhone 4 but I find it a bit too bulky for me. He likes it, though!