Tech Which iPhone case do you have?

I'm so sad to get rid of my iPhone 4 cuz I have so many cases!!!! But I bought me this cute case for the iPhone 5.... I should get my iPhone Wed and just wanted to make sure I had a cute case before leaving the store with a naked iPhone

61CA17DE-9E07-4DB4-816D-C21E92E2F456-11190-000005AEC1EBC492.jpg

sandyclaws said:
I'm so sad to get rid of my iPhone 4 cuz I have so many cases!!!! But I bought me this cute case for the iPhone 5.... I should get my iPhone Wed and just wanted to make sure I had a cute case before leaving the store with a naked iPhone

Cute

Does anyone else have issues with some chargers and their Speck candy shell case? It's a griffin car charger and a iPhone 4. For some reason the charger doesn't fit in properly. It "pops" out all the time.

alyssa18o6 said:
Does anyone else have issues with some chargers and their Speck candy shell case? It's a griffin car charger and a iPhone 4. For some reason the charger doesn't fit in properly. It "pops" out all the time.

Yes... I just take the case off..

Bag Fetish said:
Yes... I just take the case off..

So annoying! I love everything about the case but that! While I'm at school I drain my battery and always have to charge it on my drive home and have to deal with this. I'm to fussy to take the case on and off. Back to the otterbox for me :/