Which insolite wallet? Please vote!

LOVERofCHANEL

May 31, 2012
Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been wanting an insolite wallet for the longest time. I was planning on getting the mono with either the coral interior or lilac interior. Unfortunately it's all sold out by now. Now I'm debating to get either the regular mono or the DE with the red interior. I love the look of mono, but the whole reason why I really want the insolite because of the nice pop of color. Now, here's my main problem. I really love the mono print for the insolite, but I also love the red interior. Which should I choose? If I do buy the DE, it will match my DE speedy 30. Which would you ladies choose?

I called the 1800 number Monday and I was able to purchase the insolite in corail and in lilas. I am definitely going to be returning one bc I can only keep one, I just had no stores to actually look at the colors. I spoke with someone named Ana, and she said they also had the rose clair. She also said with the new website that everything isn't showing up. I would call and ask them to please check stores for you. Good luck!!

Sounds like your heart is set on a pop of color...I'd say go for the DE. It does look stunning with that red.

Oops^ just saw posts after I posted this. Sounds like there is a chance? Good point...you never know if one gets returned.maybe keep calling?

I called the 1800 number Monday and I was able to purchase the insolite in corail and in lilas. I am definitely going to be returning one bc I can only keep one, I just had no stores to actually look at the colors. I spoke with someone named Ana, and she said they also had the rose clair. She also said with the new website that everything isn't showing up. I would call and ask them to please check stores for you. Good luck!!

The Rose Clair is beautiful :biggrin:

Thanks Cort! I also have been calling the 1800 number but no luck. I called last week and again on Monday but they said that since it was part of the spring collection, its sold out by now which is why I lost hope. I will call again and hope I can get a hold of one!!

I know it is not one of the options but i vote for Black MC with pink interior, so cool with the pink against the black :biggrin:

Originally that was the combo I really wanted. I was disappointed when I found out that the multicolor lv can chip off after regular use..plus it is much more expensive than the regular one yet it won't last as long. I wonder why it's only screen printed and not permanently imprinted like the regular monogram.

Originally that was the combo I really wanted. I was disappointed when I found out that the multicolor lv can chip off after regular use..plus it is much more expensive than the regular one yet it won't last as long. I wonder why it's only screen printed and not permanently imprinted like the regular monogram.

I so wanted the MC one as well. I just ended up getting the cosmetic pouch in MC instead. Did you call and speak with Ana?

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been wanting an insolite wallet for the longest time. I was planning on getting the mono with either the coral interior or lilac interior. Unfortunately it's all sold out by now. Now I'm debating to get either the regular mono or the DE with the red interior. I love the look of mono, but the whole reason why I really want the insolite because of the nice pop of color. Now, here's my main problem. I really love the mono print for the insolite, but I also love the red interior. Which should I choose? If I do buy the DE, it will match my DE speedy 30. Which would you ladies choose?

I vote for DE bought yesterday the DE with the red interior, can't get enough looking on it 😍 It's a pop of colour but not to much. And I think the colours are carefree. Have seen so many insolite wallets on Ebay which look dirty.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406446397.809387.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406446118.018413.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406446222.374172.jpg