Which I had them all...:(

Hindo

Feb 24, 2010
so the day of my purshase is coming up in like 10 days or little more still not decided :

I only can get ONE :sad::sad::sad:

ALMA VERNI MM ARMANTE
or TREVI PM
or CHANEL GST

knowing that my collection is:

Wilshire boulevard pomme d'amour
Totally azure PM
Panarea black Dior
(Mat stockton bleu I don't like it)

I'm confused and frustrated what according to you is the best choice and why? Thanks for any help you can provide ...also is you have modeling pictures it will be vey helpful to take my decision.

I normally champ the Trevi, but the alma is sooo gorgeous. This is a tough one. I still vote for the Trevi because you already have something in vernis. Maybe time to change it up a bit? Chanel is gorgeous too and I like mixing brands. Personally I always pick LV over Chanel.

yeah I know, at the begining it was trevi and i was sure but chanel is so classy if only I haven't bought the dior I would have bought the chanel and trevi (not so sure ...) my dior is still brand new but I don't think they can take it back a little bit less than 3 months

Alma

100_1728.jpg

As someone who owns both the Trevi PM & Alma MM, I vote Alma! If you were just getting into bags, I would vote Trevi b/c of its versatility.

For a true, statement piece, hands down Alma. Also, due to size, its hold's a lot, making it functional as well.

Here is my recent reveal of my Bleu Nuit Alma MM:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/still-my-heart-reveal-my-bleu-vernis-alma-569267.html

Good luck deciding!

I saw your reveal and let me say you have lot of taste ang you look beautiful with your alma :smile: