Which Holds More?

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
Since I haven't made it to the boutique yet, I'd love to know from those of you who have played around with these two wocs. One is called a clutch, and the longer, a chain wallet. The chain wallet is also about $300 cheaper, but that doesn't matter to me in this price point. :smile:
Besides the cash and cards that would fit into the built-in wallet section, I'd like to be able to carry an Iphone x, a lipstick or two, keys with a LV cles sometimes OR a passport, and maybe some super thin sunglasses with no case once in a while (like Ray-Ban). I realize the lambskin versions might be more flexible but lamb is too delicate for what I want to use this bag for–an evening clutch as well as a bag to toss into my work tote and pull out for drinks or dinner. Thanks for any help!

This clutch:
Image 11-21-18 at 8.16 AM.jpg
Or this wallet with chain:
Image 11-21-18 at 8.15 AM.jpg

Reactions: LVoe4DB
Since I haven't made it to the boutique yet, I'd love to know from those of you who have played around with these two wocs. One is called a clutch, and the longer, a chain wallet. The chain wallet is also about $300 cheaper, but that doesn't matter to me in this price point. :smile:
Besides the cash and cards that would fit into the built-in wallet section, I'd like to be able to carry an Iphone x, a lipstick or two, keys with a LV cles sometimes OR a passport, and maybe some super thin sunglasses with no case once in a while (like Ray-Ban). I realize the lambskin versions might be more flexible but lamb is too delicate for what I want to use this bag for–an evening clutch as well as a bag to toss into my work tote and pull out for drinks or dinner. Thanks for any help!

This clutch:
View attachment 4259234
Or this wallet with chain:
View attachment 4259235
I love both of these bags and have asked myself the same question as I don't have a boutique near my home [emoji4] Let's hope someone knows [emoji8]

Reactions: Greentea
The long one is also called croissiere wallet, I believe or something similar. Considered buying one a few months ago.
From watching YT vids, it seemed the croissiere carried a bit more what with the slots for cards and space for small keys, lippie, phone etc.
I'd look at vids if I were you.
Good luck!

The WOC, or the clutch in this case, can hold more as it has an expandable bottom.

The longer wallet version fits less, and looks awkward with bulky items like a lipstick because the bottom of the wallet cannot expand to accommodate thicker items.

The WOC, or the clutch in this case, can hold more as it has an expandable bottom.

The longer wallet version fits less, and looks awkward with bulky items like a lipstick because the bottom of the wallet cannot expand to accommodate thicker items.
This is what I needed - thank you! You are always such a wealth of info!

Reactions: averagejoe