Which holds more in the Vernis line?

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Does anyone have the Vernis Malibu street or Accessory Pouch and can provide maybe a side-by-side photo comparision on how much each holds? Or if you only have one what you think about that particular bag!?!

I know I am asking alot but I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks sooo much!:flowers: :flowers:

Good question Crystal. I have the lexington, and would love a Malibu, but am not sure how much it would hold.
The lexington does not give at all, so it does not hold as much as a regular monogram accessory pouch. It can fit a very small wallet/cles, cell, some makeup. Not tons though, and no give at all with the Vernis.
I'm gonna guess the Malibu holds a bit less actually from looking at the shape and size of it on Elux, but I could be wrong.
Hopefully someone has a Malibu and get fill you in on that and what it holds.:flowers:

Good question Crystal. I have the lexington, and would love a Malibu, but am not sure how much it would hold.
The lexington does not give at all, so it does not hold as much as a regular monogram accessory pouch. It can fit a very small wallet/cles, cell, some makeup. Not tons though, and no give at all with the Vernis.
I'm gonna guess the Malibu holds a bit less actually from looking at the shape and size of it on Elux, but I could be wrong.
Hopefully someone has a Malibu and get fill you in on that and what it holds.:flowers:

The malibu looks very structured and I think it's thicker than the Lexington!?!:shrugs: I adore the look of the Malibu but if the Lexington holds more I will probably go for it instead.

Yeah the Malibu probably will hold more. It's weird because it's a tiny bit wider than the Lexington. The Lexington definitely holds less than a regular pochette though; I can usually only carry my Razr, Ludlow wallet, a pen and a lip gloss in that one. It looks really weird if anything isn't sitting perfectly in it lol.