Which holds more in the Vernis line?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone have the Vernis Malibu street or Accessory Pouch and can provide maybe a side-by-side photo comparision on how much each holds? Or if you only have one what you think about that particular bag!?!

I know I am asking alot but I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks sooo much!:flowers: :flowers:

2. Do you mean the Lexington? If so, it doesn't hold a lot. I think the Malibu would hold more.

3. Good question Crystal. I have the lexington, and would love a Malibu, but am not sure how much it would hold.
    The lexington does not give at all, so it does not hold as much as a regular monogram accessory pouch. It can fit a very small wallet/cles, cell, some makeup. Not tons though, and no give at all with the Vernis.
    I'm gonna guess the Malibu holds a bit less actually from looking at the shape and size of it on Elux, but I could be wrong.
    Hopefully someone has a Malibu and get fill you in on that and what it holds.:flowers:

4. Yes, the Lexington! :yes: I couldn't think of the name!

5. The malibu looks very structured and I think it's thicker than the Lexington!?!:shrugs: I adore the look of the Malibu but if the Lexington holds more I will probably go for it instead.

6. Yeah the Malibu probably will hold more. It's weird because it's a tiny bit wider than the Lexington. The Lexington definitely holds less than a regular pochette though; I can usually only carry my Razr, Ludlow wallet, a pen and a lip gloss in that one. It looks really weird if anything isn't sitting perfectly in it lol.

7. the malibu or the minna?

8. MALIBU!!! also, I htink it looks more refined than the lexington....probably cuz of the clasp....:biggrin:

9. the malibu is way thicker/wider than the lexington. the lexington is skinny skinny! smaller than the regular pochettes.

10. Thanks for all of the responses! It looks like the Malibu wins! I was leaning toward that bag anyway as I too love the clasp! I appreciate all of the info!

11. Oooh...good choice!

12. Malibu would hold more. The Lexington is quite thin width wise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice