Which holds more: classic jumbo or medium bowler??

1. Hi girls,
    I have another question for those of you with extensive collections/knowledge (or both!). Which of these 2 bags holds more and which is easier to get things into/out of? I like the flap but it seems like I'd have to organize my things in there a certain way to make them fit whereas with the bowler I could just throw stuff in without worrying about orientation. Would love to know your thoughts. Please help! :confused1:

2. I think the bowler holds more. I have a bowler and can't bring myself to buy a flap (even jumbo sized) because I don't think it holds that much. My fat wallet alone will take up most of the space.

3. I felt the same after trying on both, though I never actually tried to put my stuff in either. The jumbo flap is a lot narrower so I probably wouldn't be able to toss things in...

4. I checked out the jumbo reissue yesterday because I love the dark silver color. As much as I love the color though, I can't justify spending that much $$ on what would be essentially an "evening bag" for me - especially when I don't go that many places that would require an evening bag! :Push:

5. Me too! I actually prefer the large size in the classic flap (jumbo seems quite large on me and bulkier b/c of the long chains although you could always tie it up) so I keep deferring that purchase. I always seem to find something I'll use more. And the prices keep going up! I was almost sure this time that I would finally buy the jumbo and try to use it as an everyday bag, then along came the bowler...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice