Which HH wallet?

fafnir, if the Jackson clutch is as similar to the Lido as I think, I wouldn't recommend that one for holding a keychain/keys. The outer pocket is quite flat... perfectly fine for a slim phone, but you wouldn't really be able to put much else in that pocket. I don't think my current phone would fit in the pocket, and it's about the size of a credit card (half inch longer, maybe) and about as thick as a deck of cards.

The Jackson double-zip might work for that purpose, but Kira looks like it'd be the best bet.

ITA... I like the Jackson full-zip, but it's SO similar to my Lido I'll pass. And I'm passing on the double-zip because it looks to me like the snap at one end (only) holding the two sections together is sort of a design flaw. It seems like if you put anything in the two compartments, they're going to flop open at the end away from the snap/tab...

The Pilot is still the best HH wallet, IMHO :smile: Keys AND phone AND cards.

Ooooh... which Pilot did you get?! Like I said, I think it's the best HH wallet. Period. I don't carry a TON of cards, but several, some cash, coins in the back zipper pocket, phone up front (or phone inside on one side of the divide and keys up front). The HH Key fob is great, too... when I'm using mine, I usually just clip the keys to the outside of the Pilot. Congrats!!

The Pilot is great. It's the wallet I took with me on our travels. I buckled the keyfob inside my corcovado, then clipped the Pilot to that, and felt pretty pickpocket proof! Great wallet.

SO very clever!!

And WHY are those two keyfobs on Bonanzle still there??? If I hadn't just seriously broken the bank for the Yam Mercer Clutch :nuts: I'd be all over those babies...

Sally, the keyfobs are seriously worth getting a couple. I'm going to stock up this fall. I just have a TCP one. You put the ring at the buckle end, so it's secure, then the dog clip is free to clip to belt loop or (more often) any ring on any bag. Keys and pens are my downfall... I'm always losing them, leaving them places... that green one on Bonanzle is gorgeous (have no idea where she found one in that leather... probably a sample) but I'd worry about getting it dirty. Any one in Crinkle Patent is fabulous (the VCP ones are HTF because everyone used them to extend their Marcel shoulder straps)... Bon had a GZ and finally wore it out so I found her a sample in another color. Paelaf has the HG of key fobs.... Kelly Green!!! *sigh*

It costs a lot to ship to Canada if I just get one key fob. One of them is showing $25 ship to Canada - more than the actual key fob .

It depends on the seller if they will send stuff to Washington State to my mailing address there. I might contact them to see.

Sally, the keyfobs are seriously worth getting a couple. I'm going to stock up this fall. I just have a TCP one. You put the ring at the buckle end, so it's secure, then the dog clip is free to clip to belt loop or (more often) any ring on any bag. Keys and pens are my downfall... I'm always losing them, leaving them places... that green one on Bonanzle is gorgeous (have no idea where she found one in that leather... probably a sample) but I'd worry about getting it dirty. Any one in Crinkle Patent is fabulous (the VCP ones are HTF because everyone used them to extend their Marcel shoulder straps)... Bon had a GZ and finally wore it out so I found her a sample in another color. Paelaf has the HG of key fobs.... Kelly Green!!! *sigh*

I agree, the keyfobs are fantastic. I have a weird keychain where I have to use the clip part for the keys, but even then, it's simple to slip the buckle somewhere around on the bag. I need to get more.

I just switched into my Jackson zip wallet and love it. It's very large and holds everything I could want in a wallet and then some. I love my regular clutch wallet too...it's just a tad smaller because it doesn't have the front flap pocket. HH makes the best wallets!