which hardware should i get on sahara city??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which hardware for sahara city?

1. regular

2. giant gold hardware

3. giant silver hardware

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i'm hoping you can lend your professional opinions! i need a neutral summer bag and was leaning towards the city in sahara. but i'm undecided. on the hardware... which do you think looks best? Reg, GGH, or GSH??

2. .

3. I am loooving Sahara...I like it in RH. Since the hardware is dark in color I think it makes the bag of the color pop more. I'm think of getting an RH Day. Good luck!!!

4. Regular. Because I have it and I love it. The darker hw compliments it, imo.

5. Sahara w/ SGH is Gorgeous!

6. id say either rh or gsh

7. regular

8. sahara w/ rh !!!

9. thanks everyone! i was leaning towards regular because it would match with more... other wise i might need another bag to match hardware and i def. don't need another right now! this really helped me! :yahoo:

10. ^^ Wonderful choice.

Here's a pic of my Sahara RH to nudge you in the right direction. This color combo is SO wearable! *Wink.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I VOTED FOR GOLD ;) i love this combo !

12. GGH :love:

13. GGH... something about silver and a neutral color just doesn't seem to go IMO.

14. Wow Rere!! :nuts: BEAUTIFUL bag!!! Congrats!

15. i voted for Rh because i love this combo, but if i should choose only between Sgh and Ggh, i probably go with the GGH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice