Which hardware goes better with blue sapphire?

I think both look great, phw or ghw. Pick the one that works best for you. If you like a cooler, modern look, go for phw. If you like a rich, warmer blue color, go for ghw.
I am still waiting for a BS Kelly (if H. ever calls that the bag has finally arrived :search:), and that one has ghw as I think it looks richer with ghw, which I like.
Also, most of my H. bags have phw, so I decided to go for ghw this time to have some variation.

PHW = Modern/trendy
GHW = Classic/traditional

It really depends if you wanna go with a trendy look or a more classic look, it also depends on what color jewelry you wear. Also it depends on your skin tone, personal preference. It is you who is purchasing the bag, it is you who is wearing the bag and finally it is you who is hopefully gonna keep it for the rest of your life.

So finally again, it is YOU who is deciding and WE are only here to give you advice!! Good luck!!

I agree with those who say PHW is more modern and GHW more of a classic H look. Downtown vs uptown if you will. I personally prefer PHW with BS, which is one of my favorite recent colors.

I think it's a personal choice. I would for sure pick the gold but that's just because I love gold hardware. Think about the accessories that you wear a lot and if you wear a lot of gold or silver go with that!