Which handbag should I get?

1. Today I spotted two handbags I loved for very good prices at an Off 5th Avenue outlet and the Last Call NM Outlet. The Off 5th had the Marc Jacobs Susannah in black for around $295. The NM Last Call had the Luella Giselle in lavender or green for $313.

Please help me decide which one to get. I'm definitely going back tomorrow to pick one. I've fallen in love with MJ bags recently but the Luella seemed like such a good deal.

To give you an idea of what they look like....

Here's a thread with a picture of the Susannah (starting around #8):

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/help-asap-marc-jacobs-interior-5048.html?highlight=Marc+Jacobs+Susannah

Here's an eBay listing for the Luella:

eBay: Absolutely Authentic Luella Bartley Large Green Giselle (item 330015611377 end time Aug-16-06 10:09:42 PDT)

2. I have the MJ Susannah in black - but I paid more for it than that - even with 20% off last year!!! Do they have more than one - maybe I'll return mine arghhhhhhh :smile:

3. Yes, they had 3 today. They're at the Off 5th in San Marcos, Texas. I can't remember the exact price but was around $295.

So do you like your Susannah? Do you recommend it? TIA!:yes:

4. I think the Susannah is a better choice ... it just looks more classic & elegant. The Luella bag looks so "trendy" to me.

5. Personally, I prefer the clean/classic line & soft leather of Marc Jacobs over Luella/Mulberry.

6. Thanks for your thoughts/recommendations!:smile:

Another poster on the MJ forum actually pointed out my dumb-dumb mistake in the OP where I referred you to a thread that shows the Susannah. It actually shows a multi-pocket. The Susannah is only referred to. But the two bags are very similar. The Susannah just doesn't have the two front pockets. Sorry for the confusion! I'm such a dork sometimes!:lol: :shame:

7. i prefer the MJ!

8. I like the MJ, too.

9. MJ Susannah--what a great deal!!!:yes:

10. Go with MJ.

11. I like the MJ! Gotta check my Off 5th this weekend!

12. I bought a Luella aviator last year and have only used it once. It's difficult to get in and out of :rant: , so I would go with the MJ.

13. definitely the susannah. i have that bag in a butter color and i love it to death!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice