Which handbag should I get?

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
Today I spotted two handbags I loved for very good prices at an Off 5th Avenue outlet and the Last Call NM Outlet. The Off 5th had the Marc Jacobs Susannah in black for around $295. The NM Last Call had the Luella Giselle in lavender or green for $313.

Please help me decide which one to get. I'm definitely going back tomorrow to pick one. I've fallen in love with MJ bags recently but the Luella seemed like such a good deal.

To give you an idea of what they look like....

Here's a thread with a picture of the Susannah (starting around #8):

http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/help-asap-marc-jacobs-interior-5048.html?highlight=Marc+Jacobs+Susannah

Here's an Ebay listing for the Luella:

eBay: Absolutely Authentic Luella Bartley Large Green Giselle (item 330015611377 end time Aug-16-06 10:09:42 PDT)

Yes, they had 3 today. They're at the Off 5th in San Marcos, Texas. I can't remember the exact price but was around $295.

So do you like your Susannah? Do you recommend it? TIA!:yes:

Thanks for your thoughts/recommendations!:smile:

Another poster on the MJ forum actually pointed out my dumb-dumb mistake in the OP where I referred you to a thread that shows the Susannah. It actually shows a multi-pocket. The Susannah is only referred to. But the two bags are very similar. The Susannah just doesn't have the two front pockets. Sorry for the confusion! I'm such a dork sometimes!:lol: :shame: