• new large Panarea tote

• Promenade

• Diorama WOC/pouch

Results are only viewable after voting.

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
Here & there
I'm debating between 3 handbags from Dior.
1- the new large Panarea tote
2- Promenade
3- Diorama WOC/pouch

Some pictures for reference. Also, the only other Dior bag I have is the Lady Dior in hunter green lamb.
I know each bag is very different--two can be used for more dressy occasions/ and are clearly small, the tote is more every day. I don't tend to use a tote for everyday--it would be more for travel. Vote away!

Attachments

lvlove707

May 1, 2016
I always get bags based on what purpose they could serve in my wardrobe - so if you don't already have a bag for traveling - I would go with the tote. I have both the promenade pouch and Diorama WOC; the promenade fits more than the Diorama but between the two pictures you provided, I would go with the powder pink Diorama WOC. Cheers!

iamleiya

Mar 20, 2012
Canada
I think you would get more use out of the promenade, in my opinion, so I vote for that. I just think it can be used while your dressed up or dressed down and will never go out of style. But if your going for a trendy look then the WOC is a good choice.

PinkTulip

O.G.
Jun 3, 2007
Here & there
I'm more undecided what color I'd get in each bag but I'd likely get the tote in black or gray, if it comes in gray. The Promenade I'm completely undecided on and would likely go with the color that spoke to me at the moment in patent however I hear not so read things about the patent on the Promenade--who knows?! I would most likely not get the Diorama WOC in light pink. I would love it if in came in the raspberry color like in the picture, but I don't even know of if the WOC came in that color and I probably missed the boat on that one.

Also, can someone tell me is the Promenade also called the Miss Dior? I'm new to Dior and I'm trying to get acquainted with each style's name!

Attachments

honey

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I own the Panarea and the Promenade pouch.

I have the lambskin version of the Promenade pouch pic that you posted. If I could go back in time, I wouldn't purchase it. I would go with the newer more structured Promenade that has a bit of leather on the sholder strap.

I use the Panarea on weekends and when I travel. I'm really happy I bought it. It looks elegant but its not delicate. I think the Panarea has been discontinued so if you can find it, I would purchase it. The other two options will be around for awhile so you have more time to decide.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I'm more undecided what color I'd get in each bag but I'd likely get the tote in black or gray, if it comes in gray. The Promenade I'm completely undecided on and would likely go with the color that spoke to me at the moment in patent however I hear not so read things about the patent on the Promenade--who knows?! I would most likely not get the Diorama WOC in light pink. I would love it if in came in the raspberry color like in the picture, but I don't even know of if the WOC came in that color and I probably missed the boat on that one.

Also, can someone tell me is the Promenade also called the Miss Dior? I'm new to Dior and I'm trying to get acquainted with each style's name!
That Promenade bag pictured is the New Lock bag.