Which handbag in your collection brings you the most joy?

These sound Devine! Would love to see pics especially of 2 &3 if you're able to share!

Sure! Here’s a picture of 2. The picture of 3 I have is not a real life picture because that I’ll only be able to do in May once I receive it! But I can share the website picture with you!

The blue is more vivid in person than the picture.

d90b2821-d882-4cd5-a312-86b3842f6590.jpeg f0d2efbc-abca-433f-a106-cca257985aed.jpeg

Sure! Here’s a picture of 2. The picture of 3 I have is not a real life picture because that I’ll only be able to do in May once I receive it! But I can share the website picture with you!

The blue is more vivid in person than the picture.

View attachment 5980519View attachment 5980520
Wow, I can see why these bring you joy. 2 very special and unique bags indeed! :girlsigh: I have not seen either of these before so thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Pursephile
1) My very first Massaccesi, a bronze Africa Midi Selene. Mister Herzog couldn't stand to see me crying after losing the race for one in Marco's first sample sale, and covered half the cost so I could design my own. That story always makes my heart sing.

2) My Massaccesi Divina in rose glitter pompei. A few years ago, I was faced with the potential destruction of my home. As I packed the car to evacuate, this was the one bag I could not leave behind. I was one of the lucky ones who did not lose everything.

• Love
Reactions: J_L33 and newheart
I have luxury bags, chanel, fendi, etc. but the one bag that brings me happiness when I look at it is my Michael Kors Hamilton in the brown monogram print. I was in an abusive relationship and I was having a hard time finding work and I finally found a really good job. My mom had just passed away and my dad surprised me with this bag. Then one day I only had a limited amount of time to pack up my car and leave. I chose this handbag and had to leave everything behind. To me this bag represents strength.
Screenshot_20240610_161100_Smart Closet.jpg

I have luxury bags, chanel, fendi, etc. but the one bag that brings me happiness when I look at it is my Michael Kors Hamilton in the brown monogram print. I was in an abusive relationship and I was having a hard time finding work and I finally found a really good job. My mom had just passed away and my dad surprised me with this bag. Then one day I only had a limited amount of time to pack up my car and leave. I chose this handbag and had to leave everything behind. To me this bag represents strength.
View attachment 6015173
I love that your bag brings strength to mind. Thank you for sharing your story about your bag 🥰

View attachment 6015173

My word. What a powerful story to go with this bag.

I absolutely love this question! It’s amazing to see how different (and amazing) everyone’s favourites are!

Mine are joint as I couldn’t separate them!

My Kurt Geiger rainbow kensington bag that my partner got me for my 30th. I find it a bit fussy to use, but every time I do I always have the biggest smile on my face!

IMG_3921.jpeg

And my purple tweed Chanel. The absolute chokehold this bag had me in when I saw it on TPF. I have never stalked a bag so hard! It makes me so happy to use as it’s my perfect shade of purple and the tweed is so soft to touch.

IMG_4570.jpeg

I also think they look great side by side on my shelf!

IMG_2934.jpeg

I absolutely love this question! It’s amazing to see how different (and amazing) everyone’s favourites are!

Mine are joint as I couldn’t separate them!

My Kurt Geiger rainbow kensington bag that my partner got me for my 30th. I find it a bit fussy to use, but every time I do I always have the biggest smile on my face!

View attachment 6016754

And my purple tweed Chanel. The absolute chokehold this bag had me in when I saw it on TPF. I have never stalked a bag so hard! It makes me so happy to use as it’s my perfect shade of purple and the tweed is so soft to touch.

View attachment 6016755

I also think they look great side by side on my shelf!

View attachment 6016756
Oh that purple tweed is to die for! Love it matched with the silver hardware, it’s gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: Hazzelnut