Which handbag...Galliera or Stresa?

devoted7

O.G.
Jan 6, 2006
Hiii ladies and gents! Please help me on which handbag I should get next. I feel like my brain is frying and I'm about to go crazy :wacko: I don't know which handbag I want...well I want both...but can't :sad:

One minute I'm lusting for a Mono Galliera GM but at the same time I want the Mono Stresa GM. I just can't make up my mind:Push:

I want both but can't decide which one! Arggg! LOL! So now it's time to turn over to my LV experts to chime in and help me out on which handbag I should get :biggrin:

Thanks in advance :smile:

Get Galliera first & Stresa next time... I agree... I don't like the flap either. The extra step of flipping the flap to get into the bag would get annoying eventually.

I prefer the Galliera over the Stressa.

I am not in favour of getting the Stressa. The vachetta flap gets dirty easily because it is a 'vachetta barrier' you always have to unclip to gain access into the bag--to then zip and reclip every time to close. That's why I call it the Stress-a bag.

There are also a few LV bags (in mono and damier) that have this same clip design. :blah:

Last edited: