Which Hamptons hobo? Please help me decide..

mad coacher

Aug 10, 2008
Hi everyone,

I want to get a Hamptons cotton hobo as my shopping bag. I have ruled out the patchwork and Scribble patterns, so I'm down to two choices:

Watercolor 11754

f16d_1.JPG

or Watercolor 10021

c2cc_1_b.JPG

I borrowed both images from eBay.

I notice the two have slightly different shape. So I would like to know which one is more easy to use like zipping unzipping, getting things out, putting things in, how the strap sits on the shoulder and also how they look overall. I'm petite 5' 3", so would these hobo swallow me up?

I welcome any suggestion on which accessories to go with the hobo. If you have modeling pictures I would be grateful.

TIA!

I like the way the 2nd one looks but, the 1st one looks to be more practical. I actually own a scribble hobo that is very similar to the 2nd one and I don't carry it because it has to be stuffed full of things to hold any kind of shape. It seems to fold in half if I don't have a lot of stuff in it.
The first one that you have pictured just looks like it has more stucture to it.

I like the way the 2nd one looks but, the 1st one looks to be more practical. I actually own a scribble hobo that is very similar to the 2nd one and I don't carry it because it has to be stuffed full of things to hold any kind of shape. It seems to fold in half if I don't have a lot of stuff in it.
The first one that you have pictured just looks like it has more stucture to it.

Does it look kind of 'sloppy' ? I don't know how to describe it, hope you know what I mean.