which haircut do you like better?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the first one better :yes:

2. I like the first one too.

3. first one is longer but the second one is stylish:smile:

4. first one is much nicer, i think

5. I like the first one, but they both look great!

6. first one!

7. Another vote for the first one!!

8. I suppose I like the first one better because it is longer, but honestly, both could use some updating.

If you truly want to frame your cute face shape, I would suggest adding more face-framing layers and either going for the full-on blunt-cut, thick bangs (not see through at all), or- and I think this would be better- pushing them to the side and letting them grow out a bit. They don't need to be dramatic, thick, sideswept bangs- just a bit of an update on what you have. Many more layers would really help!

(I apologize in advance, because I know that this may have not been exactly what you're looking for. I'm guessing you're getting a new haircut soon so I'm just trying to help! Good luck!)

9. ^ITA...layers and angles!

10. I like the length of the first one but perhaps you could add some layers too?