Which H color is Pantone's 2020 Color of the Year: Classic Blue?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. upload_2019-12-6_7-49-18.jpeg

jbags07, dcooney4 and ladysarah like this.
  2. This blue is gorgeous...

momasaurus and scarf1 like this.
  3. 30E0A824-E838-4A8A-945B-6C5D0BBBB94C.jpeg Blue Electric

4. From my screen I think Pantone's Classic Blue is close to Hermes Deep Blue, Saphir or Blue Thalassa.

5. I’m here for it!

momasaurus likes this.
  6. My first thought was deep blue, but @lanit that picture is so lovely ~ gorgeous blue hues!
    I guess it would vary depending on the leather.

momasaurus and lanit like this.
  7. I'm a big fan of the various shades of blues that H offers.
    I recently got a Mykonos alligator bearn wallet & inside I have a little card that describes
    what the color "blue " reprfesents which is Loyalty Wisdom Strength & Trust..gets me through my day
    Nothing to be "blue" about..

8. Someone recently commented on my IG post that my Blue Hydra is the Pantone 2020 color but I have to agree that @lanit ’s BE or maybe Deep Blue is a better match.

051B025E-3FA6-422B-AAD6-A8559AADFA17.jpeg

9. Stunning colors. Well designed photo!

10. I agree Hydra is brighter (and great ensemble @Notorious Pink!)

Also IMO Pantone's version is less subtle than H Electric.

momasaurus and Notorious Pink like this.
  11. I love Mykonos. I obsess about getting something in it one day, see my serigraph in the photo below ? It is Thomas McKinghtsAgean Doorway and many of his paintings were of Mykonos. Sigh. Sorry if Off topic.

B9AD3D3B-6BA3-452C-B2BB-92C2F1712354.jpeg

12. Thank you! Some of my fellow members have upped my photo game.

@lanit not off topic. Could be Mykonos is the right shade. Or Blue Zellige?

13. “Bleu Royal”, perhaps?
    55D6AE85-2330-450A-A2DA-423F109B76A4.jpeg 7710BE97-80BF-498A-9A99-72E303B8989A.jpeg

doni, More bags, jbags07 and 7 others like this.
  14. There's Navy coming for Spring/Summer 2020 as a new color. ;)

15. These are great values! Thanks for the reminder. How the Pantone people see blue:
    "It's a color that anticipates what's going to happen next," said Laurie Pressman, the vice president of the Pantone Color Institute, which selects the Color of the Year. "What's the future going to bring as we move into the evening hours?"
    I love the nouns and adjectives on the Pantone website: Elegant. Reassuring. Peace. Tranquillity. Refuge. Clarity. Constancy. Confidence.
    There was also a blue for 1999, as we all anticipated the new century.
    GQ finds it "humdrum," but H blues are the best! So we will all be on trend.