Which H bag goes with the worst haircut ever...

Oh no! Poor RC. Hopefully, your "stylist" can punk-up your do. Who knows - you might just love it. How about platinum blond spikes? That just might go perfectly with your CdC bracelets!

Aw . . sorry to hear about your "do err". We've all been there at one time or another! (Why is it that hairdressers do that from time to time?!?)

do err! I like that!!

Well I tried that scarf on my head and just looked like my old Italian Granny...not that there is anything wrong with that Grandma, may you rest in peace....

okay, I was going to post more pics like the one I did.....but I clicked on a worst haircut google link and I will never be the same. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

anyway. I am done. no more. EWWWWW

listen to me- you are a gorgeous woman and i just bet you can make that "bad" haircut look super rockstar and gorgeous. get some funky color, buy a headband, you will find a way because you have a truly wonderful and unique style that comes from within and has nothing to do with the length of your hair or what you're wearing.

S- I find it really hard to believe that you don't look fabulous! Even with a super short hair cut! Maybe you could pull of the pixie cut (which I love, just not on me).

As for the bag, that floopy gorgy graphite birkin has to put a smile on your face! Of course, I would love to give you some more options but I can't remember which bags you still have! he he he!

listen to me- you are a gorgeous woman and i just bet you can make that "bad" haircut look super rockstar and gorgeous. get some funky color, buy a headband, you will find a way because you have a truly wonderful and unique style that comes from within and has nothing to do with the length of your hair or what you're wearing.

:heart:thanks Finn. Maybe a new Massai would make me feel even better!

S- I find it really hard to believe that you don't look fabulous! Even with a super short hair cut! Maybe you could pull of the pixie cut (which I love, just not on me).

As for the bag, that floopy gorgy graphite birkin has to put a smile on your face! Of course, I would love to give you some more options but I can't remember which bags you still have! he he he!
Oh believe it Jag! :tdown:...but thanks for the sweet words!

Serious Response: I'm so sorry about your haircut. My stylist gave me a buzzcut about 3 weeks before my wedding. My sister had to superglue my veil to my head. I can truly sympathize, RC. I've seen your pics and pretty much believe you can rock anything, though.

Flippant, Trying to Cheer You Up Response: You could get a Himalaya. That's the bag that might go best with a bad haircut.

Serious Response: I'm so sorry about your haircut. My stylist gave me a buzzcut about 3 weeks before my wedding. My sister had to superglue my veil to my head. I can truly sympathize, RC. I've seen your pics and pretty much believe you can rock anything, though.

Flippant, Trying to Cheer You Up Response: You could get a Himalaya. That's the bag that might go best with a bad haircut.

:love: and :roflmfao: