Which gucci purse should I keep?? Help...

bella_sky

Nov 5, 2006
This is the 2nd or 3rd gucci purse I bought for the last 2 months. I just want to keep one. So which one should I keep? Please help.. I can't decide which one to keep..

Attachments

• gucc hobo.jpg
    gucc hobo.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 78
  • gucci wave.jpg
    gucci wave.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 100
can you show them to us with you modeling it? it would help a lot i think. (i'm already partial to the second but thats b/c i think the first is bleh sitting there - but it might be like one of those wierd looking shirts that look good ono a person u know?)

ooh.. This is tough.. I like the white Guccissima and they are both really different bags. I can see pros and cons to both.

I like the look of the first one, but is it roomy enough or is it hard to get in and out of with that clasp?

I like the 2nd one and it looks roomy but is it too big for what you need?

I don't envy your decision because they are both so beautiful.

I have the first one in pink leather and HATE the style. The open top is a complete pain. I can't tell you how many times it's tipped over and everything has fallen out!

I'd say 1, because it's definitely a classic. However the open top does look like everything can spill out. The second one is more casual and the studs are quite nice, but it looks very deep and hard to get things out of. Both are great bags though!

I like the 2nd one better. I have only tried it on in the stores but purses with clasps like the first one rub against the inside of my arm and I do not like it.