Which Gucci Are You Saving Up For?

You sound like me, lol!
Do you think there's a good chance that the pink sukey guccissima will go on sale?

I wouldn't be surprised since it's a seasonal colour - a surprise would be the classic brown/white/black guccissima versions. Red might too since I notice red bags almost always go on sale even though I think the deep red colour is a classic colour for bags.

bama_gucci: Is the diamante BTH the one you're planning on getting??? I'm sure it'll look even better irl than on the site (I just don't think Gucci site shows off their bags all that well). Love the diamante print! I want a medium BTH but the large tan one is tempting. Then again, a vintage web boston would be nice especially with the shoulder strap.

love2shop_26: looks like the bordeaux trim is one of the popular bags that people are waiting to go on sale! I'm guessing it's going to be gone immediately during the presale (if it goes on sale)!

hey guys.. i was wondering if a gucci twins GG black hobo guccissima bag is worth $800?It would be my first gucci bag and i always wanted a guccissima leather bag. that's what i've been saving up for and for the price it seems to be a sweet deal

hey guys.. i was wondering if a gucci twins GG black hobo guccissima bag is worth $800?It would be my first gucci bag and i always wanted a guccissima leather bag. that's what i've been saving up for and for the price it seems to be a sweet deal

Totally, if you truly love it! Guccissima is worth the price, GG canvas NO!

I wouldn't be surprised since it's a seasonal colour - a surprise would be the classic brown/white/black guccissima versions. Red might too since I notice red bags almost always go on sale even though I think the deep red colour is a classic colour for bags.

bama_gucci: Is the diamante BTH the one you're planning on getting??? I'm sure it'll look even better irl than on the site (I just don't think Gucci site shows off their bags all that well). Love the diamante print! I want a medium BTH but the large tan one is tempting. Then again, a vintage web boston would be nice especially with the shoulder strap.

love2shop_26: looks like the bordeaux trim is one of the popular bags that people are waiting to go on sale! I'm guessing it's going to be gone immediately during the presale (if it goes on sale)!

GhstDreamer, it is the Diamante I'm pining after, but I'm also leaning toward the GG/Bordeaux trimmed one through Saks since it's a little more budget friendly. I'm so torn on what to do!!!

I can't decide between another Boston (Bordeaux Imprime) or a Fendi baguette! Both are next on my wishlist.. arghh... I might be able to get away with both if I hide one from my husband.. :whistle: