Which Groovy would you rather have?

Aug 2, 2006
HI,
I am wanting a Sequin Groovy either in Gold or Blue and don't know which color I like best... can't have both, SIGH! Which would you choose out of these two colors and why?
TIA :biggrin:

I'm not much into gold, so I would go with blue. I seriously consider blue a new neutral! I have a blue Tano purse (in my avatar) that I carry with everything!

I have the gold, and I am glad I do instead of the spotlight. It is really flashy. The blue is sooooo much prettier.
If you aren't interested in the spotlight, then I would suggest blue. But if you want the spotlight, I'd get the gold groovy.

I have the gold, and I am glad I do instead of the spotlight. It is really flashy. The blue is sooooo much prettier.
If you aren't interested in the spotlight, then I would suggest blue. But if you want the spotlight, I'd get the gold groovy.

I for sure want a Blue spotlight and am working on that one :P I do have another Spotlight (#2) on the way from Coach :yahoo:and it will be here Thursday but its not the Blue Jean. I think Groovy bags are so cute and want a few of them, I even love the Ruby patent one... SO CUTE!!!

THANKS!