Which green bag? Other suggestions?

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
I am on the hunt for a green bag. I'll only let myself get one I'm in love with (and even then I'm making myself wait until next month). Which of these bags do you like more and why?

Cole Haan Village Small Bucket Tote

LB3S859-GRS_FULL.jpg

Lauren Merkin Bianca

I have seen the Cole Haan green in person and it's gorgeous. Not quite like it's pictured above, either. I haven't seen the LM in person, so I'm not sure exactly what it looks like. Computer screens don't always give exact color representation. Any input?
Have you seen any other jewel tone green bags lately?

I prefer the style and color of the Merkin bag. It would look great year round. I've only seen the Cole Haan bag in a different color because a friend has it, it does have very soft leather.

i don't love the shape of the cole haan but the color is perfect! i had the pleasure of seeing a bunch of their current bags at a cole haan store recently as well as some of their older bags at a cole haan outlet and i am definitely on the lookout for one now :tup:

Did you consider getting MBMJ Faridah in grass green ? It's more of a casual style but also has a nice jewel green color. The bag itself is a bit roomier but if you like larger bags it'll be perfect as it can hold all your essentials and more.