Which gray bag would you choose?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Light with hardware on the sides or dark with zippers in front?

1. A

2. B

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I personally would go after the darker gray..but that is my preference. I'm not a a taupey bag person(It's pretty though!).;):flowers:

2. I preffer A, the zippers are too much on bag B.

3. I like the darker grey more. That's a Linea Pelle bag? I tend to like those more than RM. To me, the Nikki is boring...

4. It's a toss-up for me. I strongly prefer the shape and color of the Linea Pelle to the RM, but the look of the rest of the features ruins it drastically for me and the RM has other much nicer-looking features, although very few.

Soo... I shrug.

5. I prefer A, not digging the front pockets and zippers on B...reminds me of the back of a pair of jeans with zippers added. Good luck with your decision, let us know which one you chose!

6. #7 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    I say the color of the LP on a Nikki!:amuse::yes:
    [​IMG]
    ~borrowed pic from MuseTen website~

7. I vote for the LP hobo in Iron w/ Gunmetal hardware, it's a gorgeous combo!!

8. Agreed.

9. Sadly, this is not the color gray irl. This is a different gray that they do not have right now on the mini-nikki. They only have the lighter gray.

10. ^Oh that's too bad....are your after a mini or a reg. Nikki?

11. ^Probably a mini. The mini will be out in the light gray at the end of the month. Not dark gray. :sad:

12. This is exactly what I was thinking! I love the style of the Nikki (it is my all-time favorite hobo; hands-down!) but I don't really like the color you chose (no offense). I do love the darker grey color of the LP bag, but not the style. I would get a dark grey nikki for sure! Perfect & very versatile bag!

...oh, now I see you cannot get this dark grey color in a Nikki? maybe e*ay or bonanzle?

13. I prefer the RM style but the color of the other one.

14. #15 Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
    I know I know. . .but the RM style is not availble in the dark gray. If it was, the light gray bag would probably not be up there and the dark gray one would be. It is not an option though. Argh! A and B the way they are are the only options. I guess I should have added a C option of none of the above. :sad: